Pages

Feb 19, 2010

Dear Readers,
(a few words from Nainy...)


Thank you so much for all your kind comments, e-mails and letters regarding this blog.  At the outset it was essentially  a labor of love for our family members and loved ones far away, but it has been a  pleasant surprise to find it has gained a greater following than could ever have been imagined.  It  brings a lot of happiness to know that it is of interest to so many.

I love to do it, and hopefully am learning and improving with each new post...thanks to excellent suggestions, tutorials, and input from family and friends, AND a generous gift of a NEW CAMERA from one of our daughters - 12 megapixels instead of 3!

(Gee, do you think the pictures will be better....?)

When the blog was started last Fall I decided to write in the third person so that each member of our family could participate freely.  But the suggestion has been made that since I am the one who writes the blog (with input from all the family members and help with other responsibilities to make it possible time-wise), that it would be more true-to-life to write it as myself. 

OK...
 
From now on, I will be writing it in the first person.

  You have asked for posts that specifically include my own and my family's personal feelings about various aspects of living on the farm and our way of life here every day.  I am willing to try that.

Thank you for your warm responses and support for our blog. We're, oh wait,  I'M so glad you like it.

HAPPY READING!
 


No comments: